An Incident Report Form must be completed for any accident or incident that results in injury of any person within the Work Place. 

Click here to access the form

Please complete this incident / accident report form and send back via email or fax to Healthwise:

Email -

Fax - 09 336 0431


What do I do if I am involved in a work accident or incident?

  • Obtain First Aid if it is needed:
    (a) Report to the nearest local hospital emergency, medical centre or family doctor, if you are able.
    (b) If you are unable to seek medical aid, your Team Leader or FTL is responsible for your well-being and will arrange transportation. 
  • Report the incident to your Team Leader or FTL as soon as possible. 
  • You may contact Healthwise immediately or within 24 to 48 hours if possible, depending on the seriousness of the injury. An injury report form will need to be completed by yourself or another staff member.
  • Obtain a medical certificate from your doctor if you are going to be off work for any period of time. 

If the incident occurs on a weekend or after hours, ensure you get medical care and contact your Team Leader, FTL or Healthwise on the first business day. If you are unable to, your Team Leader or 2IC will contact Healthwise on your behalf.